Forms for WPS, PQR and welder certificates according to AWS D1.1 Ed. 2015 - Annex M
From our own experience we recommend manufacturers to use the recommended WPS, PQR and Welder Qualifications forms. And the reason?
It makes you sure to follow the correct terminology according to AWS D1.1!
AWS D1.1 Ed. 2015 recommends manufacturers to use forms that can be downloaded from http://go.aws.org/D1forms. These documents are editable in pdf and it is possible to save the completed forms on your computer.
Using these forms brings several advantages:
- universal for all welding methods
- guaranteed terminology in English,
- contains all mandatory information for WPS or welders,
- part of the AWS D1.1 Ed. 2015 Annex M are examples in case you do not know how to correctly specify welding parameters,
- you reduce the risk of forgetting to include essential information and parameters in WPS, PQR or welder / operator certificate,
- possibility to save in pdf and edit text,
- these forms are known worldwide,
- you save time which you otherwise spend by inventing your own forms